- We use site cookies for basic site functionality -- things like language selection and keeping you logged in -- but we do not use them for anything else. We do NOT track you with Google Analytics or any other similar behaviour-tracking tools.
- We promise NOT to spam you with stupid junk. We will only send you email for standard site notifications (password resets, purchase receipts, etc), or if you specifically request to be put on our mailing list.
- We will NEVER give your information to anyone outside of MythCon. Organizers have access to any information you have given us for purely practical purposes, and we give gamemasters your name and badge id for attendance-checking if you have signed
up for their event.
- We have absolutely NO access to your credit card number, since our payments are processed through PayPal's payment portal. Please do not send us your credit card number, or any other sensitive information, in any of the non-PayPal forms on this
- If you ever wish to know what information our system has stored about you, you may make an official information request via our contact form. If you ever wish for your information to be removed from our system,
feel free to send us a request through the contact form. We will do our best to get you wiped from our system in a timely manner, confusing technology notwithstanding.